Another Yulefest Blue Mountains season done and dusted
Whoosh! Once again the boys of The Goon Show LIVE! created mayhem and spread a general sense of silliness throughout July at Hotel Blue in Katoomba, with their dinner and show.
As always, fans came from far and wide to listen and watch the gang in action, and meet them afterwards:
- a gentleman flew all the way from Perth to see us
- a group of four made it from Melbourne (and told us in no uncertain terms that we MUST visit that fair city, and soon – OK, we’re working on it, promise!)
- then there was the group from Newcastle who’ve been to 4 of our shows and are already planning to make the pilgrimage to the Blue Mountains for next year’s Yulefest
- last night, at our last July show, a family from Woy Woy (the Milligan family base in Australia) trekked to the Blue Mountains after seeing our show for the first time last year when we visited their town for a show
- and there were quite a number of Goons=Virgins who made it along to find out what all, the fuss was about – and many of them are already talking about following us around a bit
All-in-all a terrific round of shows… now we’re in planning for the next gig in October; this time at the comedy theatre at Star Bar, right in the heart of Sydney. This one’s going to be a cracker comedy night. There are are only 70 seats for this one, so book here.